I was on the Throne I was on the Throne

If this was 10 times longer and with a larger scope I can see as a big hit on steam.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

WOW
A great multiverse story I must say! I wont say much more than the fact that the story was truly given thought and the characters had fair development.
PS: I find it touching that in the branch where you save Christina, steve must first make his way to the lever and pull it...

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

Abosolutely charming!

molkman responds:

Thanks!

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

Not a bad game sir.
One question though, how come inside the battles it plays epic battle music and while your in the training room it plays this villagey tropical island music?
Lol just caught my attention...

SOPA/PIPA SOPA/PIPA

Hopefully the world doesn't suck soon.
If anyone, I think it will effect our generation the most, and the older congressman the least.
We thrive on the internet, create and share.
We will see how much disgrace will come to America and our fellow human if this is to pass.

Shatter Bot Shatter Bot

I know there has been work put into it.

I can see it clearly, the smoothness, the physics.
Its a godo star for a game, but really its completely been done a thousand times...
im sorry but its boring.

Superfighters Superfighters

THIS IS INCREDIBLE

AN amazing game, i had never really playd these types of games in the past, but i can emagine this has to be a king in its throne. Ofcoures i found it very hard at first, and maybe still, but it is so fun and intense. yes intense, i loev all the little things: Breaking glass, crouching, barrles, FIRE, how the loser keeps falling wen he dies for a cinmatic end, also the slomow. YES, THIS GAME, IS GOOD.

A Knight's Quest A Knight's Quest

I am impressed and Happy!

I always liked those small rpg's that consist of chaining objectives in a order to get faster and faster to your goal. This was funny in a way that many of the jokes involved actual logic to relate to other things, therefore some understanding humor there. I liked the style (classic RPG feel) and swiching to a girl at the end was one of those, Lol wut? moments...
all and all this game was Greatly made.
Nice job brah ;)

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

I relly dont wan to BLAM axmen13...but ihavetonow

So fun with some of ther music. This is good gaget my friend :)

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

Sweet!

Hey the story was cool if not extremely original. I liked the art, it seemed simple but perfect for the mood and that endless radio loop.
It would be cool if there were more than one (good ending/winning ending) so that way you could have a different out come. Lol i went to the union 5 times to make sure it was impossible to go on (the girl was nice :()
Sweet game man :D