Summer Samba Summer Samba

This is amazing, True emotions are evoked through this piece.

Synthapse responds:

thanks dude

Elevator Music Elevator Music

The background strings make me think of james bond.

Dreamworld Dreamworld

The song is super cool and unique, the only thing is I think the very odd sounding begning can throw some people off. The song starts to take off later, but just trying to find a reason this song has a lower score than the rest of yours. Anyways another intresting song. The reason your one of my favorite artist is because your tunes are just, well unique and intresting. Yes they are wierd and I thats good.

Synthapse responds:

THanks dude glad to see someone understands

Insomnia Dreams Insomnia Dreams

I completely agree with Rabano90, I found a story in this song. Just good music.

-Market district- -Market district-

Could be used in like 50 percent of all existing video games and feel fluid. Thats true talent or skill.

This is the End My Friend This is the End My Friend

Good music.

A Simple Dream A Simple Dream

I like your calm pieces, but in my personel opion, your crazy pieces are most fun to listion to, and ispirational.
But glad to see you have talent for many things.

Try On These Socks Try On These Socks

It just makes me think of a super remixed theme for a town from a pokemon game :D
Nice feeling, your pieces are always neat.

Chirpy HaHa Chirpy HaHa

Ummmm

I dont know if you know this, but this music is LIKE IDENTICAL TO THE SIMS types of music! Seriuosly if you want a job at EA you could get it lol!
But thats another story eh?

This is Halloween (piano) This is Halloween (piano)

THIS IS...

The Cantina...Halloween style
Heh, atleast it reminds me of that, anyways great job with this song, people tend to add reather uneccary custimizations to parts of the song that make it seem like short cuts, but you dont do that so im pleased.
Thanks :D